twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday, June 07, 2010

Twitter what and how to do...


The other day I was talking with one of my senior colleague about web presence. We discussed the need of Twitting and thus I promised him to collect some resources about Twitter. Here are some links that discuss about Twitter, what and how to do...


Scott Hanselman has added How To Twitter - First Steps and a Twitter Glossary, on his blog while he also talks about the about advanced twitting techniques in another posting, Twitter: Let the Information Wash Over You. The posts at his blog also point to some other resources...
Facebook has "Status Updates" and my friends think I update my status all the time. In fact, there's a Twitter Facebook application that you can add to your Facebook Profile so that your Facebook Status is updated with your Tweets.
I find this to be fun as it allows topics to fire up inside Facebook and lets folks who aren't on Twitter get in on the conversation. Other social sites like FriendFeed and Live.com have similar features.
Some more links who talk about twitting by newbies, a mashable guide to twitter and A Guide for Beginners, Marketers and Business Owners detailing 17 ways to use twitter, may be more helpful.

If you have some interesting links about Twitter, share them and discuss. Happy twitting follow me @muneeb_baig
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails